- For the unity and harmony at HQ, and also at all the bases.
- Please pray that the clear vision of Nasu base will be given to the team. And that each base member can understand and grasp current situation of Fukushima, thus getting to really know Fukushima.
- That we would be able to be a base that truly is thankful to the Lord and worships him!!
- That the Lord would bless the Fukushima church network. Also that we at the Crash Nasu Base would be able to continue to serve the Kingdom with these pastors.
- For the safety of the women and children of Fukushima Prefecture. Particularly that every cell in their bodies would be protected from the effects of the radiation.
- Each member at Nasu base is a precious person loved by the Lord. Pray that we can respect each other with that in mind and see each other from the perspective of the Lord.
- That we can do the work led by God with that perspective.
- Number of volunteers keeps decreasing drastically, but there are still so many needs. Please pray that number of volunteers continuously increases.
- Ouchi-san and likewise his neighbors need a lot of machinery (cultivators etc.); there is a need to cooperate with local people. Pray for the agricultural cooperative to act in this direction.
- Pray that we are able to help those at temporary housings in MiyatoJima (Higashi-Matsushima city) in a good way.
- The decision that was supposed to be announced on September 11th to allow people to return to their homes was postponed. Please continue to pray for this.
- Pray for the Tono Base Management Team as we work through our Base SOP (Strategic Operational Plan) which we are currently developing for the next 6 months (Oct. 2011~Mar. 2012).
- Pray for wisdom concerning a possible base camp move to the Kamaishi/Otsuchi area in the near future. (Possible move to a temporary housing facility if the Japanese government decides to allow qualifying groups who are doing relief work to use units that have been vacated by survivors. Decision expected by the end of September.)
- That we will be able to make the move to the new base with no problems.
- That God would provide enough volunteers and drivers for next week's EM.
- For us to be able to plan well for the upcoming 6 months.