- Thank you so much for your prayers for volunteer mobilization. All bases are at full capacity until January 10th. So new volunteers will be accepted from January 11, 2012.
- Have distributed 1200 of the 1500 Uniqlo blankets supplied to Tono Base. As there are only 300 left, we will need more delivered by 1/9 when the base opens after the New Year's break.
- Plan to send out visitation teams on follow up visits to contacts from mid-January. Pray for good follow up.
- There is a lack of volunteers, especially long term, to follow up and run cafes. Pray that God will provide enough volunteers.
- Pray for wisdom from God for good plans and ideas to celebrate the New Year.
- 12/28 — Pray for God's blessing on Mr. Yanase's Concert in Tono.
- 12/29 — For agricultural renewal work and for a plan to distribute hot water bottles in Soma.
- Operation SAFE will do this ministry on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of January and February. Pray for the children's ministry in Onagawa.
- Iwaki CERS churches are going to partnering and distribute 1000 calendars to 1000 temporary housing households in Iwaki on the 24th. Hitachi base is seeking to provide manpower and small Christmas gifts to give away together with the calendars; 3 welfare baking factories in Mito might be able to partner and make 1000 bags with \100 worth of cookies each. Please pray.
- Please pray for wisdom to plan for the next phases (through March, 2013).
- Yumoto church is planning to visit temporary housing in Yumoto one more time by the end of the year. Pray for God's guidance on this.
- Planning an Aroma Soap and Hand Massage Seminar at Uchigo church on Sunday, Jan. 15th. Will attend the service in the morning and do the seminar in the afternoon. Pray for God's blessing on this training.
- We'll need to reevaluate the safest way to be prepared for the harsher winter months to come. Pray for God's protection for winter driving.