- Though we have been coming to the temporary housing in Kamaishi for over 5 months now, with the opening of the new meeting room we were told today by Haga-san that as the Caritas Relief group has tied up reservations for Tuesday and Saturday each week for the next few months, we no longer will be able to use the meeting room on our regularly scheduled Saturdays. Please pray that we might be able to make alternate plans to continue with our outreach to this temporary housing site in order to keep building upon the relationships already established.
- Miura Ayako's Books and the Tono Visitation Program – We will be including with our next round of blanket disribution a Miura Ayako tract and small booklet, with an insert for anyone desiring to read one of her novels to call or contact us through the Tono Base email address. Our desire is to get Miura Ayako books in the hands of many through delivering them in person on a follow-up visit and then continue the follow-up process afterwards with those who would desire it. Pray for the Lord's leading throughout this next phase of Survivor Care through the Tono Base, and that many would be responsive and ask for one of Miura Ayako's books to be delivered.
- Tono Base Camp Health – As the flu is now going around, please be in prayer for the health of the base camp staff and volunteers. Today, Miyu Ishihara was hit hard by the flu and Juan Navarro has also been sick.
- Gospel sharing ideas for "9 patch quilt" craft to be done in the future.
- Pray that people will still come out of their temporary houses and to the café even though it's cold.
- We lack volunteers for February. Please pray that we will have enough volunteers.
- Seaside Chapel Ministry - That many people would visit Seaside Café (Wed, Thu, Fri).
- That the Mobile Café in Takasago would be blessed.
- February Pastor Care - please pray as we meet with pastors and their families to thank them for their partnership and listen to their needs.