- For the survivors to be healed and for the Iwaki office staff to know how they could be of help for that purpose.
- For the various Christmas events in the Iwaki area temporary housing to bring the truth of Christmas and for the local churches to be able to help in that.
- For the end of year events to fellowship with survivors will not be superficial, but an opportunity to bring the gospel.
- For Iwaki office to be able to support local churches in sound engineering.
Sendai Office Prayer Requests
- Please pray for the Christmas Events that are taking place in December at various temporary housing communities.
- 12/1 Christmas Party at Ouchi Farm, where they have been working on agricultural relief.
- 12/7 Christmas Party at Souma (where presents will be distributed)
- 12/7 Chu Kosaka Christmas Concert at Takasa and Sendai port area
- 12/12 Touna Christmas Party
- 12/14 Souma Christmas Party (where presents will be distributed)
- 12/15 Mitazono Children's Christmas party
- 12/16 Mitazono Children's Christmas party
- 12/19 Mitazono Children's Christmas party
- 12/22 Nobiru Christmas Party
- We are also collecting Christmas gift donations. Please pray that we will reach our goal of 500 (or more!).
Partner churches in Sendai
Seaside Bible Chapel
- Please pray that the mobile café ministry will continue to be blessed.
Ishinomaki Christ Church
- Please pray that the Ishinomaki and Onagawa region survivor care programs and child programs will be blessed.
Rifu Christ Church (Oasis Life Care)
- Please pray for Shizugawa leather craft ministry.
Higashi Sendai Church
- Please pray for the mobile café and children's learning programs in Nobiru and Touna.
- Please pray for the continued relief efforts at the Ouchi Farm, and that many volunteers will be led there. Also for the Ohana Kids Program at Mitazono Temporary housing 2 and 3.
Souma Christ Church
- Please pray that the ministries at the temporary housing will be blessed through volunteers.
Keisen Christ Church
- They are involved in ministry at 8 different temporary housing communities and hope to start a church in Yamamoto-cho. Please pray for this vision.
Koriyama Office Prayer requests
- For the volunteer and support needs to be fulfilled.
- For the safety of the children and that they will be filled with hope for their future.
- For the parents to feel peace and have the wisdom to know what to do.
- For the pastors and ministry leaders to be refreshed and also healed.
- For there to be no after affects of nuclear radiation in the future in the health of the children.
- For the pastors in Fukushima to rise above denominational differences and work together for the future of Fukushima.
- Christmas events are being planned in the Sendai area (Sendai, Souma, Ishinomaki). Please pray that as the preparations are being made that God will bless them.
- There has been a request to gather 500 Christmas presents to give out at the temporary housing communities. Please pray that this will be fulfilled.
- Please pray that salvation and healing will be brought through the local churches that are ministering with CRASH Japan.
- Please pray that the Sendai Office staff will be one in spirit and will always look to Christ for their needs.
- Please pray that God will provide the right amount of volunteers at the right time for the right things.
Volunteers are the cornerstone of CRASH's vision. Since the earthquake hit, we have had many people within Japan and from overseas sacrifice their time and energy to work as volunteers. Their perseverance to do the most intense work, their faith in the hope that God will bring, and their humility to put in 100% even to the most unglamorous of jobs, enables CRASH to function.
We request special prayer for one of our volunteers in Miyagi, who was involved in an accident. On June 13th, a male volunteer, 54, fell from scaffolding and broke bones in both his heels. He was serving with a partner program in Ishinomaki, as part of a Church Team. After being taken to a local hospital in Miyagi, the doctors decided he should receive surgery closer to home. Currently he is back in Chiba and will undergo surgery today or tomorrow. The doctors anticipate that full recovery will take three months. Please pray for him and his teammates, for speedy recovery, and for God to show us His grace, love, and provision.
Sendai Base is planning to accept American volunteers this summer to work on Ouchi's farm and to do manual labor in the Tona area; however, such work has to be stopped when it rains. Rain is necessary for the crops, so please pray that it is sunny on days we are scheduled to work outside and that it rains on days when no outside work is scheduled. This Saturday and next Wednesday and Thursday are scheduled days for working in the Ouchi's fields.
Iwaki Office / Koriyama Office:
Please continue to keep our two field offices in your prayers! They are cleaning, preparing the office (furnishing, organizing), and networking. Please pray for continued strength as the staff establishes the offices.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 2 of 10